1.26 The Hide and Seek Badge
The Hide and Seek Badge shows us another side of Duggee. It’s good to know that sometimes he can be absentminded too. The concept of this episode is a simple one but the two parts give us a more developed story.
Round with eyes peeking out of some bushes.
Episode written by Grant Orchard.
Roly blowing bubbles.
The Squirrels are all playing with the building blocks.
Duggee has written down today’s activity in his activity book. The Squirrels run around trying to find it:
- Norrie and Happy search the sports cupboard and find Frog.
- Tag lifts the tablecloth and finds Spider.
- Betty lifts the other end of the tablecloth and also finds Spider.
- Roly carefully checks under Enid, then wakes her with a shout.
- Norrie and Betty run outside to check the treehouse.
- They all check the haystack.
The book is nowhere to be found. Duggee thinks hard and remembers the last place he had it, in his kennel. Duggee finds it quickly and is a little embarrassed. The book says that today they are playing hide and seek. The Squirrels have had enough of seeking today, it is their turn to hide. Duggee is good at seeking, he has his Hide and Seek Badge.
The Squirrels run off to hide:
- Tag hides in the tipi.
- Betty hides in the haystack.
- Happy hides behind a rock.
- Norrie hides behind the clubhouse.
Roly tries to hide in the chicken house but the chickens chase him out. He then tries a barrel but Frog is inside already. Then he spots somewhere to hide.
Duggee find everyone except Roly easily. Duggee tracks Roly until the cows part to reveal him napping on the ground.
- Stealth Duggee.
- Duggee with binoculars.
Close and Credits
There is a barrel in the foreground but Duggee pops up from behind the clubhouse.
Get your hide and Seek Badge
Get outside and play hide and seek, it is as simple as that.