2.48 The Tour Guide Badge
Rectangle with four places your might visit as a tourist.
Betty spinning a globe.
Duggee is watering the plants.
The Squirrels want to help Duggee water the plants so they all have a turn with the hose. On Tag’s turn Roly ends up standing on the hose. The pressure builds in the hose and sends Tag flying, spraying Duggee, Enid and the chickens with water. The water makes everything wet, shiny and slippy.
The other Squirrels notice that Roly is sliding on something odd. It’s Gerby the snake. Gerby is on holiday and wants to take in all the sights. Duggee can help, he has his Tour Guide Badge.
A tour guide tells a visitor all the interesting things to see and do. Duggee opens his Squirrel Club guide book and points out:
- The local waterfall which hasn’t got much water flowing.
- The Carrot Museum which the rabbits are visiting.
- Big fruit tree which has apples bigger the cow.
Gerby would rather see what life is like for real locals, the sights, the sounds and the smells. That gives Roly an idea. He fetches a smelly sock. He has a collection of them, but only the odd ones. The Squirrels find more things to show Gerby:
- The rest of Roly’s sock collection.
- Tag shows him how he parks his cars all in a row.
- Betty finds their balloon which used to be bigger.
- Norrie demonstrates the doorbell and the door.
- Roly jumps on the squeaky floorboard.
- Happy turns on the tap.
- Enid the cat.
- The chickens.
- A bucket.
- A window.
- The roof.
- A bird – he likes it on the roof.
- Frog – ribbits.
- Roly slides down Gerby to show him his bike.
- The ball which ends up on the roof.
- Duggee’s fine china.
- The light.
- The washing.
As they run around showing Gerby everything, Duggee has to chase after them, catching things and tidying. Gerby is very impressed and declares the Squirrels have done well.
- Duggee map
Close and Credits
The Squirrels have earned their Tour Guide Badge. A giant apple drops down next to Duggee.
Duggee wears a tour guide outfit, complete with lanyard.