3.44 The Puzzle Badge
Square with a Duggee block puzzle.
Betty is doing four drawings at once.
The Squirrels are doing a jigsaw.
The Naughty mice steal the final piece of the jigsaw and run away to a cupboard. When the Squirrels step into the cupboard, they find it empty except for a button. Tag presses the button, and they descend into an underground dungeon.
The mice have been making the underground tunnels for some time. They are greeted by the Puzzle Mouse, who explains that they must solve some puzzles to get their jigsaw piece back. Betty is excited to learn that a puzzle is a game for your brain. Luckily Duggee has his Puzzle Badge.
The mice disappear behind a door, declaring they will never solve this puzzle even if the answer is staring them in the face. The stones around the door shift around as they leave. Tag realises straight away that it is a block puzzle, and they need to re-make the face. Mystery solved, they move into the next room.
The next puzzle is a spot the difference. Betty and Norrie notice that the noses are different. They press them, and a hole opens up in the ground. They fall through to the next puzzle room.
The Squirrels find themselves in a room of molten cheese with a musical puzzle. They realise they have to copy the tune above the opposite door to make the bridge appear. Betty gets it wrong, and she is covered in cream cheese. As they leave, the Puzzle Mouse appears from the cheese with a snorkel and cackles that there are many more puzzles:
- Betty does a laser room while blindfolded.
- Tag completes a Roman numeral dot to dot puzzle.
- Duggee does an electric buzzer.
- Norrie gets past cerberus with a bone.
- Roly swings accross on some vines.
- Happy squeezes through a maze like pacman.
- They get through a room filled with treasure where the walls are closing in.
- They run from a giant ball of cheese.
- They run through an Escher painting.
- They ride in a mine cart., leaping through a ring of fire.
They finally reach the jigsaw piece, and the Puzzle mouse says they can take their prize. However, when Duggee touches it, the walls begin to crumble.
Close and Credits
The Squirrels have earned their Puzzle Badges.
Cerberus licks Duggee.