3.52 The Walking Badge
Rectangle with a pair of shoes.
Norrie is watering her venus flytrap.
The Squirrels are riding on Duggee.
They’ve been on a walk, but the Squirrels haven’t been doing very much walking. Duggee has his Walking Badge, and it might be good if the Squirrels earned theirs too.
Duggee pretends to break down, telling the Squirrels that he has hurt his foot. The Squirrels decide to head to the clubhouse to get him a bandage.
The Squirrels are soon tired and start complaining. Mrs Weaver arrives and explains that they need to put one foot in front of the other. She starts to sing:
- Mrs Weaver sings step by step.
- Hennie sings about striding.
- Mr and Mr Crab show them how to scutle. Nigel has a stunning singing voice.
- Rodeo horse sings about how to trot.
- The Penguins rap about how to waddle.
- Katerina sings about how to strut.
- Gorilla shows them how to stomp.
- Maurice shows them how to titter.
- The Rabits show them how to hop.
- The Old Deers show them a shuffle.
- Hyena shows them how to walk in circles.
- The Army Ants show them marching.
They arrive back at the clubhouse, and Duggee’s foot is feeling much better.
Close and Credits
The Squirrels have earned their Walking Badge.
The parents arrive to walk the Squirrels hoe. Hyena walks around in circles.